Saturday, March 20, 2010

Someone froze my lake again

This is not very fair. I went to go swimming this morning and someone has frozen my lake again. I woke up this morning super excited to get outside and do some spring time swimming. The guy that drives me places took me outside to pee, I came back inside and told the lady who sits on the other side of the truck to get up out of bed. She didnt seem to understand me at all, so shes yapping at me in that squeeky bird language they talk in. The conversation basicly went something like this.

Me: Get up, time to go.
Her: blah blah blah bed, blah blah blah park.
Me: YES YES PARK PARK
Her: Blah blah blah blah truck, blah blah park.
Me YES YES TRUCK. PARK. LETS GO.

Shes doesnt understand proper languages aside from a few words.

Anyways we finally got her up and out.

I got there all super excited but I have to wait for them or they get lost, and they move like snails.



WATER!! I see it there. Lets get a move on.


Its right down here.


WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Absolute crap, someone froze my lake.


So we left, because this sucks. I did make them go buy me a buffalo esophagus instead so the whole morning wasnt shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment