Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am having troubles with the bitches

So I think my bitch might be cheating on me. I got to the dog park the last 2 afternoons and she was messing with Kodiak a chocolate lab (he aint even black) who I thought was my friend. As soon as I showed up she pretended like they werent doing anything but I could see them messing around before they saw me. I had to roll Kodiak on the ground a few times to show him who is boss around here. I'm not sure what I should do. I dont want to just dump her because its hard finding a good white bitch with a good fluffy white ass, but I dont like that she was messing with that mulatto mutt. I think she might be a cheating whore.

This is what she looks like.


I also went to the park today and my buddies Parker, Bailey, and Alex were all there. We played pretty hardcore.









This is strictly a man hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment