Sunday, January 31, 2010

01/31/10

First the guy that drives me places was gone almost all week. I was growing a little concerned because if he didnt come back, who would drive me places? I wasnt really sure what was going on. He did finally come home late on Friday night though, I did a happy dance. Then yesterday they left me alone again, they keep saying they are getting rid of my Jeep. This is also disturbing to me. If they get rid of it what are they going to drive me around in? If they replace it shouldnt I be there to give the go ahead?

Anyways the world was righted a little bit today when I finally got to go for a nice long walk at the park (where the white womens at!). I also ran into a little girl who knew more about me than probably anyone we have ever run into, and she was probably 10 at the most. She knew what I was, what I was breed for, and that I love children. It was amazing.

Puppy Power!


How you doin?


Frozen drool, my own, I am impressive.


White Womens!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment